I had a dream on Thursday night that was wonderful. I don't know if I would exactly call it a dream because it happened right as I laid down in bed and closed my eyes. Maybe more of a vision.
I frequently ask in my prayers for Mason to come and see and let me know that he is alright. I know that he is fine, but at the same time as his mom I want to KNOW that he is alright. As I closed my eyes that night I saw a little happy baby smiling at me. He was dressed in white in what looked very similar to the white dress that we buried him in. (I will have to save the story of the white dress for another post.) He was glowing in white light. I don't remember his distinct features, but he had blond hair like Mason did when he was born. He just kept smiling at me. Smiling from ear to ear and with a twinkle in his eyes. I could feel that our souls were connected.
I felt from the very beginning with Mason that he was going to be a very active and mischievous kid. And in those eyes I saw that they were full of life. I didn't want the dream to end, but as soon as it began it felt like it was over. I kept looking for that smiling face to come back, but all I saw was black.
I hope I get to see that smiling face again. It brought me great comfort to know that Mason is happy where he is. I'm sure he is playing with his Grandparents who have passed on and bringing happiness and joy to them. Now that I think about it, they were probably jealous that we are all down here with all these grand kids and wanted one for themselves. As hard as it is and was to give up Mason I KNOW that he is in the best, most beautiful, loving, and amazing place in the Universe.
I miss you my little Mace Man. Please come and see me again soon. I'll be waiting for you in my dreams.
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment